Collaborating with Pemsa means sharing strong values!
Pemsa is a Swiss company that recruits and places staff in the construction sector.
Its reputation is based on 35 years of experience as well as an extensive and skilled offer. Its network of agencies assures you proximity wherever you are and wherever your construction sites are in Switzerland.
Pemsa knows to what extent it is crucial to place the social dimension and human respect at the centre of its attention. This philosophy arises from daily experience because we think:
* that our employees are ambassadors: they incarnate our values, our know-how, our reputation and our nature
* that the best driving force is example: we initiate the chain of excellence
* that our job is to showcase the talents we are presented with and to place our trust in them
* that happy employees who feel respected are the ones that give it back
* that their engagement is the best return on investment we can propose to our clients
For all these reasons, Pemsa is committed to guaranteeing full employment day after day. Its philosophy places human capital at the centre of its attention. All of its “temporary” employees receive extraordinary benefits (protective equipment provided, tools made available, training encouraged and proposed, health, well-being and social counselling highlighted, charitable associations supported, sustainable development honored).
In addition, Pemsa proposes social benefits normally reserved for employees of multinationals to its employees: further education, public transport, gym subscription, free phone calls, cinema tickets, preferential leasing rates, vaccination campaign, health check-up, social assistance, etc.
“Simplifying our clients’ lives, making our employees’ lives easier, is how we conceive our job”
Specializing in electricity and structural work constitutes a strength for our company. In fact, our consultants, all coming from these domains, are the best contact persons for our employees. They understand the ins and outs of life on a construction site.
Check out our job ads without further delay and join the clan
almost 3 years
Current employee, Permanent position
What works well?
Available and responsive administration, top ushers, guaranteed job, no late payment.
almost 3 years
I sent my application, then a follow-up email 2 weeks later and never received a reply to either one.
over 2 years
Former employee, Permanent position
What works well?
-Relationship with customers -Provision of equipment for temporary workers not equipped -EPI (individual protection)
What could be improved?
- the hourly rate is too low compared to the competition on the Geneva market - the clarity of contracts there may be confusion between the understanding of the mandatory framework contract for investment companies in Switzerland, which is in no way a permanent employment contract. A temporary emp...more
over 1 year
Executive / Manager
Good morning, sir, Thank you for your message. You should know that we have several types of contracts, including fixed-term contracts as well as open-ended contracts. The employee is clearly informed of the type of contract when signing it. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you nee...more