- Maintain and develop our algorithmic trading engine, ensure its stability and high reliability.
- Manage an infrastructure consisting of both cloud (Google & Alibaba)and physical machines.
- Work with the traders to implement new algorithms and make other changes to adapt to the ever-changing markets.
- Continuously optimise the existing trading systems to reduce latency, increase parallelism and improve throughput.
- More than 6 years of Java experience
- proficient in Spring Core
- proficient in MySQL or other relational databases.
- Experience in developing and maintaining low latency/ high concurrency/ high throughput systems.
Experience in developing and maintaining numbers-oriented, numerical computing systems and applications.
- Prior exposure to Linux a must
Front-end and mobile-side experiences are not required. Such experiences are considered as not relevant since we exclusively work on back-end developments.
- Familiar with Python and/or C++
- Used one or more of the following technologies: Akka, Hazelcast, JPA, Jenkins.
- familiar with financial markets
The applicant must have a relevant work permit in Switzerland, or an EU nationality, Swiss, UK or Norwegian nationality. About Nafora:
Three years ago we became an algorithmic trading company. We use the intuition of experienced traders and combine it with fresh ideas of our diverse team to establish a creative, productive and open work environment. We develop and run algorithmic trading strategies on electronic exchanges worldwide. We mainly trade the spot foreign exchange markets and futures on currencies, equity indexes, bond, and commodities.