- Strada Regina 40, Bioggio, TI, Switzerland
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
You will work in the Transition and Transformation Solution Management team, within the Architecture Organization. The mission of the department is to design and manage the End 2 End Architecture of the Solutions for Banks worldwide, which will adopt an Avaloq based outsourcing services portfolio. The team is composed of senior Business / IT / Enterprise Architects with a strong focus on customer facing activities, including consulting, solutions definition and documentation.
- Work as Solution Manager with the objective of defining the most effective solutions for banks in terms of architectural patterns, functional modules, 3rd party products integration, standards, investments, process and technology, to support the enterprise business strategy, ensuring that architectures excellence and banks needs are balanced
- Be responsible and accountable to write the Solution definition documents for the running change or transformation projects for the Avaloq Clients. Document client architectures using Enterprise Architecture tools. Support cost estimations and offering activities
- Collect, analyze and maintain client requirements and translate them into Information system or service solutions. Drive solutions selection according to the following criteria: cost efficiency, competitiveness of offering, improve STP and Back Office efficiency, adherence with company strategic objectives, reduced complexity
- Assist Avaloq clients with consulting mandates on Solution Architecture topics
- Bring a High-Level perspective into the functional or system analysis, during feasibility studies, solution definitions and projects
- Support project managers in planning the solution aspects of large transformation programs, including cost estimations
What you need
- Fluency in English
- Long running experience in one or more of the following architecture roles: Business/Banking Architectures, Technology/Software/Integration Architectures, Enterprise Architectures, Digital Banking
- Long running experience and proven track record in Avaloq implementation projects including integration of 3rd party systems. Up to date knowledge on business and IT architectures patterns, methods, and tooling
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation
- Consulting attitude and experience, to be authoritative and convincing in business discussion with clients
You will get extra points for the following
- Fluency in German, French or Italian
- Formal certification on the following areas and similar: Avaloq, TOGAF, ITIL, Open Group, Cloud, Openshift/REST APIs, Digital and Mobile. Bank Industry certifications
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
We offer high flexibility in regards to working models (e.g. part time and home office models are possible depending on business requirements). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s' contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.