Purpose of the role
Develop a platform to collect and share company tools for sustainable and responsible business across the organization on sustainable business practices. These will include competitive Crop Protection product value propositions, sustainable tools for growers, measures to increase the longevity of products in the market, and proactive measures to reduce product related risks (particularly in markets with emerging regulation)
Responsible Business Excellence Manager - temporary assignment (100%), min. 1 year
- Design, develop and deliver a Stewardship academy that aims to deliver:
o Tools for capacity building in countries, including Product Stewardship plans & risk assessments
o Integrate product stewardship into commercial strategies in countries & communication
o Integrate sustainable and responsible business (SRB) in application tech & closed systems programs
o Upskill the client's organization and apply resources with the right teams in place to deliver and share real success stories in market to help explore new opportunities (consider different types of media)
Skills and Experiences
- Develop 'pull' for proactive CP stewardship and get business buy-in, and connect SRB to 'technical marketing' in countries, so that SRB becomes embedded in the local marketing culture and enable the creation of a differentiated offer compared to competitors
- Develop and incorporate tools (adapted to specific market segment needs) into the Syngenta offer so that it is a 'seem less' addition to value generation in a targeted manner (i.e. specific country/crop/grower combinations) – this is predicated by having the pre-competitive foundation in place
- Identify key markets and strategic partners/stakeholders to deliver the plans, including adjacent industries/technologies (e.g. application equipment, PPE, digital tools)
- Min. 2 years experience in public policy and sustainability
- Min. 4 years experience of managing sustainability projects across multiple functions in country or region
- Proven ability to represent the companies interests externally with governments, working with regulatory, government and agency sectors
- Proven track record in developing and setting standards for social and environmental sustainability management
- Proven track record in managing teams reporting directly or indirectly, and influencing key stakeholders, including leadership
- Proven track record of achieving stretched targets in a complex matrix organization
Our over 450 employees in Switzerland ensure every day that more and more people do not simply go to work, but are able to implement their strengths and knowledge where these assets will be used and valued.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 2,500 other vacancies at www.adecco.ch Your contact
Frau Esther Sardagna, Branch Director Flex-Center, looks forward to answer your questions by phone +41 61 323 8187 or .
You can apply directly online or by
Please mention reference 138-FAAN-165163-2108-EN in your application.