28 jobs Consultant it service management à Bern
FileNet Developer (m/f)
FileNet Developer (m/f)
FileNet Developer (m/f) @ IBM Client Innovation Center
The IBM Client Innovation Centre (CIC) is an innovative and exciting part of IBM, working as IBM Global Business Services’ technical delivery partner. We continually innovate for our customers, employees and shareholders. Our Technical Skills range from Application Development (Java, Front End, Full Stack, DevOps), Testing Services, Technical Support through to Microsoft. In addition to our technical expertise we can cover Delivery through Project Managers & Project Analysts, Business or Data Analysts.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Are you enthusiastic about technology and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in an environment where you shape the future?
Join the IBM Client Innovation Center (CIC)! Our team works with different technologies, methods and tools to develop solutions in client projects of IBM in various industries. Help grow the IBM Client Innovation Center (CIC) with your skills and expertise as a FileNet Developer in Bern.
- Design, develop and support application solutions using FileNet Content Management
- Develop a content strategy for an application with content assets that need to be managed and organized
- Identifying and promoting content and asset management to manage the infrastructure to store, access, and manage a full spectrum of digital information
What we offer
- Individual career path
- On the job learning
- Access to countless trainings and certification offerings
- A knowledge sharing culture
- A flat hierarchy
- The possibility to work in projects in one of the largest IT companies
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- A degree in Computer Science (IT apprenticeship graduates, higher education in IT, bachelor)
- At least 2 years of experience with FileNet P8 Platform (including FileNet Navigator, or FileNet Case Manager)
- Work experience in application maintenance service for different FileNet applications
- Good knowledge of the German and English language (written & spoken)
- Swiss nationality or valid Swiss work permit / EU passport
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Swiss nationality or valid Swiss work permit / EU passport
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.Your Life @ IBM
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you, this might
mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern,
please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Sorry, your browser doesn't support embedded videos.
- Category:Technical Specialist
- Required Education:None
- Position Type:Professional
- Employment Type:Full-Time
- Contract Type:Regular
- Company:(1459) IBM Client Innovation Center Switzerland GmbH
- Req ID:352581BR
- Travel Required:No Travel
Do your best work ever.
Join our talent network