8 jobs Laboratory Technician à Bern
Are you interested in working in a university and dental environment?
As of August 1, 2021, a temporary position is to be filled in the Robert K. Schenk Laboratory for Oral Histology of the Department of Periodontology of the zmk bern.
Limited until July 31, 2022, with the possibility of an extension
Work location sitem-insel AG, Freiburgstrasse 3, Bern
Your area of responsibilityAre you interested in working in a university and dental environment?
Your work includes all organizational, administrative and laboratory tasks that arise in the context of carrying out research projects in translational (applied) dental medicine, with a focus on dental implants and other biomaterials. This includes, among other things:
- Organization of the histological laboratory
- Organization of the ordering system
- Experimentation in and technical maintenance of the cell culture laboratory
- Independent implementation, documentation and evaluation of experiments as part of the laboratory's own research projects
- Completed training as a biology laboratory assistant or molecular/cellular biologist (BSc or MSc)
- Experience with cell cultures and molecular biological techniques (e.g. PCR, cloning, protein and DNA gel electrophoresis, microscopy)
- Good knowledge of English and German (knowledge of French is a plus)
- Independent, precise and responsible way of working
- Ability to work in a team, organizational skills and good communication
- Interest in applied research
We offerWe offer a professionally qualified, open-minded and team-minded person an interesting, dynamic, independent and varied job that works in close cooperation with clinicians and researchers from all walks of life. You can also expect a high degree of personal responsibility within a great working atmosphere. The working hours are regulated, the remuneration is based on a cantonal decree.Please electronically submit your application (with your CV and a short cover letter) to:
Prof. Dr. Dieter D. Bosshardt, Department of Periodontology, zmk bern, Robert K. Schenk Laboratory for Oral Histology, email@example.com. He will be happy to provide you with further
Information about the laboratory and the ongoing research projects can also be found on the website: