2 Financial business planning manager jobs in Bern
Business Unit Controller
Business Unit Controller
This position is based in Bern, HaslerRail Head office, or Geneva, Secheron Hasler Group Headquarter, with regular trips to the other site.
The main mission of this role is to build and maintain a very close cooperation and coordination between the OBE Business Unit Management, the Head of Controlling of Sécheron Hasler Group and the financial controllers of the different OBE-sites. 50% of your time shall be focused on the production, control and analysis of all relevant figures regarding the OBE Business Unit. Furthermore you will also act as Project Controller, Industrial Controller and Financial Planner and you’ll have the lead of the OBE controlling activities across several sites.
The main tasks in this function are, for the concerned BU, to:
- Support the Management by providing insightful financial analysis to be used to take decisions and to ensure that potential risks and opportunities are anticipated and understood
- Build and maintain a very close cooperation and coordination between the OBE Business Unit Management, the Sécheron Hasler group controlling and the different OBE-sites
- Analyze and challenge Procurement, Supply Chain and Factory performance based on key indicators and promote the culture of Return on Invested Capital
- Review direct and indirect costs and drive cost control
- Perform the standard costs management and variance analyses including hourly rates
- Monitor the project controlling (customer, R&D and internal projects), assisting and challenging the project managers
- Support the production of monthly financial reporting, highlighting key trends and variances
- Plan and lead financial planning: Strategic plan, Budget and Quarterly forecasts
- Contribute to the Group controlling with the functional lead of some group improvement projects
- Be an active participant in the maintenance and development of the financial tools and ERP
What do we require?
Our ideal candidate is/has
- A university degree or equivalent (HEC or HES)
- A minimum of 5 years of experiences as a financial controller in the industrial sector (ideally mid-size Swiss company)
- Experience in Project controlling
- Good Knowledge of Swiss GAAP FER
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken), French and/or Italian would be a big plus
- Experienced in ERP and expert in Excel
- Leadership and communicative skills are another advantage for this interesting role
What can we offer?
The door to a fascinating job environment, focused on technology, teamwork, communication and innovation is open to you. An interesting and versatile field of activities, as well as advanced working conditions and a motivated team are awaiting you.
Have we aroused your curiosity with this interesting job offer? If so, then we would be pleased to discuss it further. Please send us your complete job application in English as soon as possible to the following address: Files and applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.