6 jobs Hr manager à Bulle
HR Business Partner (m/f/x)
HR Business Partner (m/f/x)
HR Business Partner (m/f/x)Bulle | Job-ID 30965Postuler
- SociétéLiebherr Machines Bulle SA
- SecteurHuman resources
- Niveau d'entréeProfessionals
- Type de contratfull time
- In this position you will proactively partner with senior managers and provide HR leadership, consultation and guidance to all people related matters along the whole employee lifecycle
- You will act as sparring partner and strategic partner for our business units, you will have to understand key local business and market issues and identify and implement suitable measures and HR best practices
- You will coach and support our leaders in organizational development measures and put in place change management plans in alignment with company & HR strategy
- You will drive and ensure operational and strategic HR processes (staffing, onboarding, performance management, talent management) in close collaboration with our COEs, HR Services, and other internal and external partners
- You will foster leadership development, talent management and employee engagement in close collaboration with our COE and Senior Management
- You will coordinate recruitment strategy with Talent Acquisition and actively participate to final interviews depending on profiles and ongoing volume of recruitment
- You will be responsible in tracking time and absence management, as well as other HR Controlling relevant aspects, together with line management and take appropriate measures
- You will take part in or lead various HR projects, develop and leverage HR tools and processes, monitor and continually seek to improve HR effectiveness by tracking and reporting key measures
- You will partner with the business and with HR colleagues to further develop the attractiveness of our company as a great place to work
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration, work- and organizational psychology, social sciences, or a similar, relevant field (preferably Master's degree). Further degree in Human Resources (CAS, MAS, MBA, Brevet RH) will be an asset
- You have several years of relevant HR experience as a HRBP or similar, ideally within an international, industrial environment and you have experience in facilitating change management as well as Talent Management projects
- You are thriving in the interaction with others and have the capability to play the role of a bridge builder and coach, you are as well able to network with various stakeholders at all hierarchical levels
- You have strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills combined with the ability to acquire a thorough understanding of organizations and their culture
- You benefit from very good time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines and a good sense of priorities in a dynamic environment
- You have a can-do attitude with agile mindset and you present a strong emotional intelligence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are a dynamic, enthusiastic team player who embraces change, and you are willing to continuously learn and grow both yourself and together with the team
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Guillaume CAILLOT at: +41 26 913 31 11.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.
PostulerImprimer la page PartagerPartager
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
7, Rue Hans-Liebherr