Future ERP Warehouse Management Senior Business Analyst
The Future ERP Roadmap is a multi-year program which aims at defining and developing the functional ERP roadmaps in order to simplify, standardize and automate business processes and systems leveraging SAP’s, industry and available Roche best practices. As the Future ERP Warehouse Management Senior Business Analyst you are responsible for designing, building and implementing functional solutions for Warehouse Management in the Future ERP Roadmap program. This role reports to the IT Deliver Team Lead
As a Warehouse Management core team member, you will play a key role in the delivery of projects based on business requirements. You will translate business requirements into solutions specifications and communicate across all levels of the business from a technical perspective to business user.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance Warehouse Management functional solutions
- Develop new features as per business requirements and create documentation, including functional and technical specifications, test planning and execution. Set-up of Quality specific systems and their integration to the S/4 HANA ecosystem
- Collaborate with functional and IT teams and Business SMEs to realize solutions for cross-functional areas
- Provide content knowledge on Incident, Problem, and Change management processes to appropriate IT teams and collaborate with other IT teams to implement solutions that optimize operational performance of systems
- Support stream lead in communicating and obtaining buy-in from internal and external stakeholders for our future state design (covering people, process, and technology).
- Contribute to validation, audit and legal compliance of the system throughout the lifecycle of the program
You bring the following qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience in the areas of Warehouse Management in the Pharma industry, delivering SAP ERP solutions in transformational projects
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in delivering template for Warehouse Management solutions and systems, preferably in Pharma/healthcare industry with excellent business process knowledge in Warehouse Management
- Good knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA desirable
- Knowledge of SAP MM, WM and eWM is mandatory
- Excellent team player, excellent interpersonal skills in large multi-national enterprise as well as experience in delivering projects using Roche project management methodology (PMM) or equivalent
- C-level fluency in English and preferably conversational German
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Architecture