Publication date:04 August 2022
Workload:50 – 60%
Place of work:Avenue de Sévelin 28, 1004 lausanne
NextKidney SA ( www.nextkidney.com ) is a Swiss international operating company developing Medical Devices located in Lausanne.
NextKidney SA, is a fast-growing innovative company developing and commercializing world’s first portable hemodialysis device. We do business in Europe, Asia and US. You will collaborate with Investment funds (VC’s), foundations and companies all over the world and be part of an open modern working atmosphere where business and professional human values meet.
Our company mission: create a better life for Dialysis patients all over the world !
To enhance our Finance and Human Resources Department we are looking for:
Accounting Assistant (50-60%)
- Perform tasks related to general ledger accounting (journal entries, account and bank reconciliations)
- Prepare and review payment runs
- Perform administrative tasks related to human resources
- Work closely with Finance Manager to enhance finance and administration processes
- Follow up upon Purchase orders
- Other administrative tasks
You should apply if…
- You are interested in the medtech and medical devices sector. NextKidney is based in Lausanne in the canton of Vaud, the health valley. NextKidney is active in dialysis, a rapidly growing and global evolving sector.
- You want to collaborate with a dynamic, experienced, and international team with great ambitions. NextKidney developments are based in Singapore, Switzerland, France and The Netherlands.
You are motivated by the mission? To get it, you need to…
- Commercial apprenticeship (CFC) or in the course of bachelor training (HEG)
- Good knowledge of general administration, financial and accounting practices in Switzerland
- Have a good working knowledge of French and English.
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Organized, flexible and loyal.
- Be quality and detail oriented with high standards.
Start of the mission
As soon as possible
Please send your resumé to Write an email.
For this particular position, please note that only candidates possessing a Swiss passport or those from UE-27/AELE living in Switzerland and having a permit B will be considered for reasons of long waiting in obtaining work permits for the other candidates.
- Joëlle Pidoux