171 jobs à Männedorf
Who we are
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we - through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova - develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
We want to grow our research team for hearing devices. In a multidisciplinary team of engineers you will explore and develop new ideas in the area of hearing, usage and system performance. Are you keen on exploring new acoustic solutions of hearing devices? Do you love to develop new ideas?
Are you thrilled to optimize the acoustic performance of hearing devices? If you are interested in joining an agile driven and fun team working on exciting new ideas and products and in contributing with your passion and technical skills, please apply to the position.
- Explore feasibility and design studies for new acoustic solutions
- Understand limiting factors of current and future designs through systematic analysis of meas-urements and simulations
- Technical and knowledge support to other R&D teams
- Consolidate of solutions with internal stakeholders
- Contribute in cross-functional development teams
- Collaborate with external partners
- Engineering documentation
- Patent applications
- MSc in a applied physics, electrical or mechanical engineering; BSc with at least 4 years work experience in relevant area, and specialization in acoustics
- Ability to lead own project including documentation
- Deep understanding in signal processing (FFT, windowing, aliasing), and able to classify them
- Ability to set-up, perform and analyze measurements in area of acoustics and vibrations
- Knowhow in MATLAB (scripts, functioning programming), MS Office 365
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German is a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more - including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Gianni S. Raffi, Corporate Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate's ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.
8712 Staefa ZH