For one of our clients, a fast growing International Company based in Neuchâtel, we are looking for
International HR Analyst
Your main responsibilities:
- Research, develop, implement, document, hand over, maintain and support international products and solutions;
- Research, develop, provide user training for and maintain tools and procedures to support the sale, management and delivery of new and existing services;
- Research, develop, and maintain internal and external documents and templates in line with in-country requirements and the company’s services;
- Manage day-to-day relationships with the company’s international & partners;
- Provide information to allow the sales team to create external marketing;
- Evaluate and report on the risk profile of current products and services.
- A first experience within international envrionment;
- Native-level English or near native, any other languages would be an asset;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Prioritization in a fast-paced environment;
- Proven problem-solving skills and experience.
If you are interested by working within an international, dynamic, fast-paced and growing company, please send us your CV!