R&D PROJECT LEADER
Publication date:16 mars 2023
Place of work:zone industrielle, 2112 Môtiers NE
ETEL worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of high performance motion control components and high-end mechatronic motion systems based in Môtiers, and 100% dedicated to direct drive solutions. We currently call upon a growing diversity of skills which take part in the exciting adventure of our international activity. Contribute to our growth!
R&d project leader
We are looking for
A person with analytical and strong organisation skills, results oriented, synthetic in reporting and with a critical thinking. The candidate must be a team player with a leadership orientationable to manage conflicts and to lead complex discussions involving multiple parties (inter-departments, external suppliers).
We offer you
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment
- Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company
- A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career
- Define the project scope, deliverables and acceptance criteria
- Define tasks, timescale, milestones, project budget and required resources
- Distributes the deliverables, define owners (WBS)
- Follow up and guidance of the development team to ensure accurate, efficient and timely achievement of the defined development objectives.
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Estimate, manage/mitigate the risks (e.g. FMEA)
- Propose and manage changes
- Evaluate and assess result of project:
o Spread of success and lessons learn within the company
o Propose and initiate continuous improvement activities
- Master/ Bachelor degree in mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
- Proven experience in engineering environment
- 3 years’ experience in project management
- Experience in complex organization is an asset
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Fluent written / spoken English (French is a plus)
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Apply here
- ETEL RH
No recruitment agencies please