Philip Morris - Quality Engineer
Are you looking for your next challenge in a fast-paced and exciting multinational environment? In this case, you should take a look at this opportunity! We're looking for a :
Duration : Open-ended
In this role, the incumbent will ensure the improvement and/or maintenance of local Quality Management System (QMS) with related procedures in alignment with QMS Compliance and Central Quality, and provide support and expertise to other departments by way of training and communication, for both Conventional and Reduced Risk Products.
- Provide support and training by ensuring a transfer of knowledge according to the training management system
- Support production process while ensuring that manufacturing of products is conducted in Compliance with QMS requirements
- Coordinate and maintain the Quality Management System in Compliance with Corporate QMS
- Coordinate the archiving and reviewing process of QMS documents
- Investigate and/or provide a support during investigation of non-conformities in a timely manner. Liaise with concerned parties to find out the root cause and take relevant preventives/correctives actions
- Ensure a proper follow up and reporting of open actions and maintain the related database up to date
- Manage the internal Quality improvement projects and participate in external projects
- Provide support by managing the schedule and related tasks of internal audits
- Promote and apply all rules concerning PMI Quality, environment, health and safety
- BSc or equivalent in Life Science, Quality or Engineering
- Work experience: minimum 5 years in regulated industries
- Others skills: Proficient in English and French. Knowledge of Quality Systems regulations. Interdepartmental Communication Skills.