30 Supply Chain jobs in St. Gallen
Supply Chain Planning Manager 100% (m/f/d)
Supply Chain Planning Manager 100% (m/f/d)
Teva Pharmaceuticals International GmbH
Teva Pharmaceuticals International GmbH (“TPIG”) is a principal company, an affiliate of Teva located in Switzerland, with offices in Jona and Basel, working on research and development, manufacturing and supply medicines to patients worldwide. The TPIG Supply Chain owns the end to end supply chain of Speciality and Biologics products of Teva and leads the Supply chain activities for Project management & execution, Strategic & tactical planning as well as Supply chain operational hub which includes operational planning and execution. To execute the strategic direction of growing Teva’s speciality portfolio, we are seeking the below role to join our team.
Teva Pharmaceuticals International GmbH is looking for a Supply Chain Planning Manager being responsible for end-to-end planning of assigned portfolio. This role assures high service levels, on time launches as well as the establishment and management of global supply planning & logistical processes across the product network.
• Implement Teva supply chain strategy
• Execute Integrated Demand Planning methodology to maintain optimal inventory level
• Generate supply scenarios based on global demand trend for assigned portfolio
• Maintain relationship with 3rd party vendors as well as internal plants
• Assure full supply chain transparency across global Teva functions
• Support Launch strategies and ad-hoc projects
• Contribute to the continuous improvement process of planning and execution
• Degree in Supply Chain Management combined with 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar role or professional experience 5-10 years , preferably within the pharmaceutical industry
• Previous experience in executing Integrated Demand Planning processes in a global environment, as well as in customer service and logistic operations
• Real team player, doer attitude, ability to manage uncertainties, and flexibility regarding operational changes round up the profile
• Confident communication skills in English with outstanding presentation skills, additional language skills are of advantage
• Well-organized, independent and accurate person, with the ability to multitask and prioritize a full workload, and deal calmly with the pressure of deadlines and conflicting priorities
• Solid computer literacy skills, particularly in Microsoft Office package and SAP
• An impactful role with global exposure in an international team
• Very attractive work location close to Zurich
• Responsible position with high business impact and managing complex supply chains
• Being part of establishing the Specialty and Biologics supply chain of Teva
• Being part of an exciting, fast paced and result oriented work environment which offers opportunity to create professional relationship across multiple functions in Teva and join a very motivated and fun team
Associate Director Supply Chain
Dr. Katrin Kemmer
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Pre-Employment Background Screening
Teva Pharmaceuticals International GmbH will carry out appropriate verification and legally permitted vetting prior to the confirmation of any offer of employment/promotion. More information on this verification and vetting will be provided if you reach this stage of the application process.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.