7 jobs in Switzerland Based Remote
Recruiter - EMEA
Recruiter - EMEA
Degreed is the upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. We integrate everything people use to learn and build their careers—skill insights, LMSs, courses, videos, articles, and projects—and match everyone to growth opportunities that fit their unique skills, roles, and goals. Degreed exists to discover, empower and recognize the next generation of the world's expertise.
As a Recruiter at Degreed, you will work closely with our hiring managers across the world and across various functions to help define jobs, generate quality candidate pipelines, and hire candidates.
Day in the Life
- Collaborate with hiring leaders globally to understand, define, and build talent profiles and candidate pipelines for 10+ job requisitions at a time
- Create and execute sourcing strategies to identify and hire top talent using various platforms like LinkedIn, Github, etc.
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates while moving the interview process forward, and creating a top-notch candidate experience
- Leverage data to provide strategic insights into the health of the hiring pipeline and provide coaching and training to hiring teams as needed
- Contribute to the growth of Degreed’s recruiting team by developing and refining talent acquisition processes
- Other duties as assigned
Who You Are
- 2+ years of full life-cycle recruitment experience in a corporate or agency environment for a variety of roles
- 2+ years of experience using an applicant tracking system (specifically Greenhouse)
- 2+ years of sourcing experience using techniques like Boolean search to identify and engage with passive candidates on platforms like LinkedIn, Github, etc.
What Sets You Apart
- Previous experience recruiting for a SaaS (software-as-a-service) company
- Experience with DE&I focused recruiting initiatives
Work Environment & Physical Demands
Degreed is a remote-first company, however our roles are open to in-office or flex work if you live in a city with a physical office location (when it is safe to return to the office). This role has the opportunity to operate 100% virtually from your home office. We primarily collaborate with our US and International colleagues through virtual meetings (Zoom), email, and Slack. In this role, you will be required to operate a lap computer (PC or Mac available), computer software platforms, and other office productivity machinery as necessary. Due to the nature of this role, you must be able to remain stationary for extended periods, and must be able to observe and interpret written and/or verbal communication.
Degreed provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Degreed will provide reasonable accommodations to all qualified individuals with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Degreed uses the E-Verify employment verification program.