Technical Flavourists Savoury
Technical Flavourists Savoury
As technical Flavourist at Givaudan, you will work for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. You will work for the market leader that is at the forefront of innovation in an industry of emotions. Our customers have national and international profiles, which brings diversity and curiosity to our daily job. You will be part of a team of very experienced Flavourists and in a position to develop your expertise together with your colleagues inside and outside your team. You will be based in Kemptthal and reporting directly to the Formula Life Cycle Manager.
Sound interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if you, like us, always aim to exceed customer needs, provide value and are experienced at building relationships.
- Formula Lifecycle:
Based on both internal requests and market insights, you will work in Formula Lifecycle to optimize formula design in Savoury/ Snacks Flavours, making use of the newest flavour technologies, the latest ingredient innovations, market and consumer insights and a unique palette of raw materials. You will come with ideas and innovations to ensure that our customers benefit from unique formula design linked to efficient production in our factories. You will work on regulatory and operation related plans, ensuring business continuity and that we can deliver high quality flavours to our customers.
- Lead project teams:
Working in project teams is part of our culture at Givaudan. You will be a project leader for complex projects that require cooperation with different disciplines. Hereby you will work with Quality Management, Process Technologist and Regulatory and commercial teams to ensure optimal formula design in our Savoury/ Snacks flavour portfolio for the EAME region and working with other regions.
- Crossfunctional Collaboration:
You will work together with Regional Innovation – Savoury and Snacks segments - in using the latest innovation technologies to allow us to produce high-quality flavours in EAME. You will also work with the regional and local planners to secure flavour production where applicable.
- Coach and share knowledge:
You will be the internal technical expert and advice our commercial Flavourists in the markets, quality management teams, planning, regulatory and operations. Last but not least you will train our commercial and Regional Innovation Flavourists in optimal design for our factories.
Are you someone who wants to grow your world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Are you a person who loves innovations? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then join us - and improve your world!
- At least Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Chemistry or Biology
- + 7 years of experience as a Savoury Flavourist after completion of your Flavourist training program
- Flavour creation experience in Savoury, other area’s is a plus
- Business fluency in English is required; another European language is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of raw materials and flavour ingredients, flavour formulation, solvent and carrier systems, delivery systems, analytical methodologies and regulatory requirements
- Open mindset for new tools in flavour creation, building a trials plan and communicate the outcome to the Flavour Creation & Application community
- Expert in analyzing big data files
- Expert tasting skills and the ability to create and adjust flavour formulations that meet the taste requirements of customers and consumers
- Networker and able to present the Givaudan capabilities, working with your colleagues in partnership to work together on the best solution
- Used to work in a matrix organization
- Can direct and motivate project teams
- Variable pension fund contribution
- Sport and leisure club
- Company shop
- Staff restaurant
- Bike badge
- Public transportation support
Your future employer?
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers' preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that 'engage your senses'. The Company achieved sales of CHF 5.5 billion in 2018. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in over 145 locations, the company has almost 13,600 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com..