Johnson & Johnson Medical Switzerland is hiring a marketer to lead the Wound Closure, Open Stapling platforms and the surgical specialty marketing for Colorectal, Cardiovascular and Ortho/Neuro/Spine specialties for ETHICON.
From leading-edge sutures and endocutters to comprehensive payor and provider solutions, ETHICON’s focus for almost a century has been to deliver innovations that matter to our customers and ultimately make a difference for patients. It means customers can continue to depend on us for extraordinary educational offerings rooted in an unparalleled understanding of the science behind how tissue reacts in surgery. And it means a commitment to quality in all we do.
Be Vital in this role…
Reporting to the Business Unit Lead ETHICON Switzerland, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of product and specialty specific marketing strategies, which support the achievement of the business plan.
The role requires collaboration and leadership in several areas of the sales and marketing mix including business development in high potential accounts, Key Opinion Leader management, customer segmentation, targeting and, positioning, new product introductions, supply chain management, and monitoring competition and sales dynamics. You will work closely with the sales teams to provide leadership, support, product & clinical expertise.
This role offers you the opportunity to join a dynamic team motivated by their ambition to further expand access to ETHICON’s solutions in the Swiss market. You will assist in shaping the direction of this important portfolio.
Key activities of this role include:
- Manage assigned product portfolio and be accountable for achievement of business goals.
- Create and nurture close, collaborative relationships with the sales teams and other functions to gain alignment with the strategy, drive execution and deliver on objectives.
- Develop and own relationships with key external stakeholders and opinion leaders.
- Prepare and implement annual marketing plans, product launch plans and professional education events where required, for assigned product lines to achieve corporate objectives.
- Develop portfolio related solutions that address identified unmet needs and create new added value for the company.
- Provide ongoing market analysis and conduct product line performance analysis for existing brands and new products.
- Identify and evaluate segments of the market offering unique and profitable opportunities for the assigned portfolio, including competition threats.
- Develop tools and processes to increase sales force effectiveness on the portfolio, taking into consideration digital tools.
- Support the ad-hoc commercial activities of the ETHICON sales force.
- Gain alignment with regional marketing teams on strategies and marketing collaterals for assigned portfolio.
- Function as resource expert for sales force.
- Ability to establish positive interpersonal relationships and interact and collaborate with people, work effectively under time pressure and make accurate and assertive decisions accordingly.
- Be proactive and resourceful, maintain accountability for his/her actions and make good judgment in the performance of his/her duties.
- Demonstrate strategic and analytical capabilities and problem-solving skills.
- The ideal candidate will need to be able to evolve in an environment with various degrees of complexity and ambiguity.
- Good presentation skills required.
- Languages: Fluent in English and German. The following languages - French and Italian - are a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant business experience is required with at least three years combined experience in Sales and/or Marketing/Product Management.
- Being able to work in an Operating Room setting is required.
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and an excellent infrastructure.
Have we piqued your interest? Please apply today! We look forward to receiving your online application.
Johnson & Johnson Companies are equal opportunity employers. Primary Location
Johnson & Johnson AG Switzerland (8550) Job Function
Selling MD&D Requisition ID