In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Sonova has more than 14,000 committed employees in over 100 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives. Join our mission and become part of our team! Apply now for the following position:Sonova / Switzerland / ZugGlobal Marketing Communication and Market Intelligence ManagerThe Global Marketing Campaign Manager position is responsible for the development, implementation, execution and measurement of our advertising efforts with the objective of building brand awareness and driving growth across the business. This position works in close collaboration with our agency partners and other cross-functional teams to manage integrated campaigns, measure impact and communicate progress.
- Managing the development and delivery of global Audiological Care initiatives based on market needs and insights and ensure global rollout
- Develop and drive strategic multi-channel campaigns that are compelling and truly engage audiences
- Undertaking marketing initiatives to support group companies achieving business targets
- Monitoring market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Overseeing marketing and advertising activities from own retail, competitors and other industries
- Contribution of market knowledge and effective management of considerations and decision-making and development processes
- Analyzing, measuring and reporting performance of global and local campaigns along KPI’s
- Leading projects and implementing desired actions
- Brief and coordinate internal and external resources, create and review budgets and project plans
- Master’s degree in marketing communications or equivalent in a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in a marketing role (ideally in an international environment and in a related industry)
- Experience in market research on the agency and/or client side is a prerequisite
- FMCG or Retail background is a plus
- Proficient in content marketing and digital marketing (social media, analytics)
- Ability to work under pressure and high result orientation
- Outstanding strategic thinking as well as open-minded
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken), German is a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Patricia Cervera Zarraga, Corporate Human Resources Director Audiological Care, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, cv, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.Sonova AG
+41 58 928 01 01Create impact. Transform lives – sonova.com/careers Apply