32 Domain Architect jobs in the Canton of Zurich
Archilogic is a real estate technology company that’s fundamentally changing the way architects, interior designers, contractors, developers, owner/operators, and software engineers think about and use information about space.
Archilogic is a global and distributed organization with team members spread across the world -from Athens to New York and Uruguay to Russia. Our headquarters and largest office is in Zurich, Switzerland and we have a second office in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We’re a collection of technologists with backgrounds in architecture, software engineering, data science, real estate and development, and more.
We consider ourselves the Robin Hood of the building industry - taking valuable data about interior space out of the domain of "experts" and making it useful and accessible for everyone that needs it.
Everything we’ve built, we’ve built in-house - and we think it’s the best technology in our sector. We live for the moment a customer realizes that building applications, websites, and integrations that understand interior space is possible without a team of architects and general contractors. And we’re obsessed with consistently adding value for them at every turn.
If you’re ready to be part of the team that’s taking on the building-design-software giants of yesteryear, we’d love to work with you and make it happen.
You will be working with an internationally distributed group of people and reporting directly to Archilogic’s CEO. Your responsibilities will include:
- Defining and executing the company's financial strategy and planning
- Preparing reports for internal use and communication to the board and investors
- Supporting fundraising in close collaboration with the CEO
- Ensuring cash flow management is appropriate for the organization's operations
- Setting up and overseeing the company's financial systems, processes and infrastructure
- Building and overseeing a strong and efficient team of direct staff as well as outsourced accountants, auditors and tax advisors
- Delivering timely financial reporting
- Taking ownership of customer and supplier agreements as well as the documents governing the use of our platform
- Being accountable for all legal processes, including the filing of regulatory documents and monitoring compliance with laws and regulations
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience. Including some as VP Finance, CFO, finance officer, senior controller, or similar role
- Proven track record of building and growing financial organizations for international startups or high growth organizations
- Transactional experience in corporate finance
- Knowledge of Swiss GAAP
- A web-first mindset and approach to business
- International working experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Skin-in-the-game attitude
- A deep understanding of how SaaS companies operate
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience in venture capital financing and investor relations
- Experience documenting venture capital transactions
- Experience with US GAAP
- Experience with Xero
- Interest in architecture or design
- World-class product and tech, used by the most innovative and demanding customers in global real estate
- Work alongside an ambitious, experienced, international team
- Amazing office in central Zurich
- A culture in which we view the possibility of working from anywhere as an opportunity
- A strategic business environment in which the focus on achieving our goals is paramount
- Large responsibility with the opportunity to co-create the future of the financial organization and the company
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for people to join our team who are ambitious, hard-working, self-directed, humble, and are driven by problem-solving that leads to real change in an industry that desperately needs it. We want to work with people who are curious about the way things work and are obsessed with making things better. We pride ourselves on running a responsible, scalable business, and we want people working with us who thrive being given the autonomy to come up with solutions that drive the performance of well-articulated company goals.
HOW TO STAND OUT
- Include a cover letter explaining your motivation for this role
- Share with us any past projects that show you are the right fit
Apply for This Job