Client Manager UHNWI Mexico
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Client Manager within the growing Ultra-High-Net-Worth Individuals (UHNWI) Mexico Team in our International Wealth Management division located in Zurich. You have full operational responsibility for client relationships in very close collaboration with our senior relationship managers.
You deliver top service to our clients and ensure a smooth administration, supporting the relationship managers to further develop our business. You will develop direct relationships with our professional clients (e.g. family offices, asset manager, investors) as well as establish a broad network with our
bank internal specialists (i.e. product, credit, risk, operations, legal). You handle securities and foreign exchange transactions, exposure to derivatives, liquidity management, credit issues and all administrative tasks along the client life cycle. You have oversight of complex account openings (e.g. domiciliary companies, trusts, foundations) and execution of all tasks and processes (e.g. politically exposed persons, reputational risk review process) related to the risk and compliance maintenance of a private bank account.
Your future colleagues
Join a highly motivated team of client managers and senior relationship managers, focusing on sophisticated UHNWI clients. This is an excellent platform for personal and professional development within a highly committed and collaborative team in an international and fast-paced environment. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. Remote Working? Yes
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
You consistently strive to learn, seek new technologies to redesign, improve existing processes and achieve efficiencies, we are the match for your ambition:
- University degree or equivalent education
- At least 1-3 years of experience in Private Banking
- Proven hands-on experience working with sophisticated clients, ideally in the Latin American markets and strong affinity for the culture
- Strong client and problem-solving skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to cope with pressure and a high level of flexibility, responsibility and attention to detail
- Diligent work approach with respect for our risk and control culture
- Fluency in Spanish is a must, German and/or English is a plus
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. A. Schibler would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.