The Sales Manager holds responsibility for supporting the sales management process of PBRS ISPS. He / she is responsible for facilitating a coherent sales management process, supporting sales efforts of client facing staff, contributing to the development and monitoring of the investment offering, developing and communicating relevant sales collateral and supporting after sales needs.
Impact on the Business
Define and drive sales management initiatives, support client facing staff with the execution of sales strategy.
1. Support the organization of Weekly ISPS Delivery Meetings, Weekly Markets & Strategy Focus and Weekly Regional Sales Meetings. Participate to Regional Investment Committees. Provide IC Heads and ICs with support to enable sales ideas execution. Support the client planning and activation.
2. Produce the fit for purpose, ready to use sales collateral / publications and investment narrative following sales meetings, manage and distribute the content to client facing staff.
3. Coordinate the new product launches, sales campaigns, ad-hoc sales initiatives to promote House views and investment solutions.
4. Develop consistent and upgraded investment communication channels to promote investment solutions.
5. Maintain and develop excellent working relationships with all parts of PBRS ISPS and front line.
1. Promote business growth through effective sales tracking process and qualitative management information. Set KPIs to track sales
2. Monitor discretionary and advisory mandates pipeline activity and prepare reporting to management
3. Analyze sales data from Finance to understand how sales efforts affect financial results. Review the brokerage revenues to understand what drives the weekly revenues and report to management
4. Monitor the performance of Investment Themes and prepare the reference model portfolios.
Customers / Stakeholders
Leadership & Teamwork
Operational Effectiveness & Control
Management of Risk
Observation of Internal Controls
Experience & Qualifications
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse environment.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
To discover more about HSBC, please check our website: https://www.hsbc.com/about-hsbc