Green Coffee Logistics Specialist
Nestlé Operational Services Worldwide SAAvenches
Publication date:21 mars 2023
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 92.6 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2019. It is present in 187 countries around the world, has 403 factories and its 291'000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com
Green Coffee Logistics Specialist
Location: Avenches, Switzerland
Company: Nespresso International
Act. Rate: Full-Time 100%
Type of contract: Permanent contract
The recruitment will be entirely driven by the fit between the individual competencies and the requirements of the job. Each candidate whose skills match best the requirements of the role will be considered
What we offer at Nestlé
Flexible work policies in terms of core hours and working from home. Please talk to us during the recruitment process about what flexibility could look like for you!
Genuine opportunities for career and personal development
Modern "smart office" locations providing agile & collaborative workspaces
Dynamic international working environment
Attractive additional benefits
Deadline for applications: 07.05.2023
Attractive salary and additional benefits
We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world's most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more visit www.nespresso.com
As a "Green Coffee Logistics Specialist", you will ensure outstanding delivery of Green Coffee to factories at minimum cost and environmental impact by closely and effectively managing the relationship with suppliers and 3PL. You will support major projects for the department as well as controlling budget and collaborating with relevant stakeholders to guarantee a good team organization.
We offer a dynamic, inclusive, and international working environment with many opportunities across different companies, functions, and regions. Don't miss the opportunity to join us and work with different teams in an agile and diverse context.
A Day in the Life of a Green Coffee Logistics Specialist
- Ensure best in class supply for Green Coffee to factories.
- Build full budget for the Nespresso organization from Green Coffee perspective.
- Monitor volumes and budget in collaboration Finance and Controlling team.
- Further develop sustainability projects in Green Coffee to contribute to the company net zero objective.
- Create a strong relationship with Procurement team and Producers in countries of origins to ensure full quality and compliance supply chain of Green Coffee.
- Manage improvement projects for the Green Coffee Logistics department.
- Re-engineer Green Coffee logistic flows from origin to destination (factories, warehouses)
- Ensure proper stock management (FEFO - Ageing), budget control (GR/IR control, follow up Shipment/SCD, monthly follow-up and floating stack valuation).
- Work in close collaboration with Finished Goods logistics specialist and back-up during the year.
What will make you successful
- Experience in Green Coffee management, notably in Operations occurring in Countries of origins.
- Solid knowledge in sustainability in the area of Supply Chain.
- At least 2 years of relevant and successful operational experience in Warehouse Management, Transportation, Physical Logistics Projects at business level.
- Experience in the management of projects such as Distribution Network Redesign, High Performance Logistics, and Customer Logistics.
- Operational experience in Customer Service, Demand and Supply Planning, Procurement (SRM), Finance (business planning, budget control, cost management) is a plus.
- University degree (or equivalent) in supply chain, logistics.
- Being precise and having a good attention to details is a must.
- Clear and effective English written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in Spanish is a clear plus, basic French is a plus.
At Nestlé, we want to help shape a better and healthier world, inspire people to live healthier lives and deliver impact at a scale and pace that makes a difference. We do this by fostering a diverse, friendly, supportive, and collaborative environment, that creates positive disruption, embraces innovation, and empowers people and teams to win.
We aim to hire friendly, respectful, inspiring people who care about the people's lives that we touch every single day.
Be a force for good. Join Nestlé and visit us on www.nestle.com.
Nestlé Operational Services Worldwide SA