Senior Security Engineer
Swatch Group ServicesBienne
Publication date:17 March 2023
Senior Security Engineer
We don't exclusively manufacture legendary watches; We also invent the Future's IT!
The Swatch Group Services Ltd. has an IT Competence Center for our 17 brands, that would make Tony Stark jealous.
Are you ready to be our Tech Talent then keep reading!
Live your passion in a position where you drive innovation, work with latest technologies and pave the way into the new digital era.
You will meet over 250 like-minded IT Experts and together you will design innovative solutions, work on global projects and build our IT environment of tomorrow.
If you are a Senior Security Engineer Jack-of-all-trade, the rare pearl, who wants to have fun in his job!
Your mission, should you accept it, will be the following:
You'll integrate our IT Systems & Infrastructure Department, situated in a multicultural, international environment, at the crossroads between our numerous brands, our affiliates around the planet as well as our colleagues from the Security operations Team, Group Applications, Cybersecurity and Corporate Services in Switzerland.
You will be a key player in developing technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
In this role, you will design, configure and migrate security infrastructures while developing and updating technical documentation. You will provide 3rd level support as a service Manager as well as on-call service on a weekly rotation basis.
Last but surely not least, your focus will be on Web, Email, Cloud and Endpoint Security!
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, IPS, anti-virus, EDR, authentication systems, log management (SIEM), content filtering etc.
- Certification such as CCNP (R/S and/or Security), CISSP/CISM, Fortinet NSE7 and Palo Alto PCNE is desired or equivalent.
- Experience with network security, networking technologies and monitoring tools.
- Superman Skills in TCP/ IP stack!
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in security domains.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Stay up to date with the latest security technologies and trends.
- An eagle eye focused on details.
- Last and definitely not least, an open mind, a solid sense of humor and the will to be a good team player.
Now, in order to blend in, socially and professionally, we certainly recommend the following languages:
- Proficiency in English (preferred)
- French is a plus
Any other languages are welcome - we have 29 so far in the company, if you wish to add the 30^th, you pretty much know what to do.
Swatch Group Services