74 jobs It security engineer dans le Canton de Berne
The Swatch Group is a dynamic company of the Swatch Group providing high quality services to the Group organizations worldwide in the fields of Logistics, Information Technology, Customer Service and Real Estate. The company belongs to the Swatch Group, the world's largest watch maker with a portfolio of 18 brands of which Omega, Longines, Tissot and Swatch.
- Designing, developing and implementing security solutions for infrastructure and network
- Working closely with local and international IT teams worldwide for an efficient synergy
- Interact with external Providers and Manufacturers for innovation tasks and developing new services
- Identify vulnerabilities in the IT infrastructure, analysing security threats, and provide recommendations/ best practices to secure the environment
- Managing security projects
- Participating to on-call service on a weekly shift basis
Technical skills requirements
- Relevant work experience in security concepts and designs (Datacenters, DMZs, Gateways, IoT)
- Good (hands-on experience) in Firewalls, WAF, IPS / IDS, VPNs, Secure Emails, Anti-virus, ...
- Strong knowledge in Palo Alto, Fortinet, Cisco firewalls
- Good knowledge in F5 load-balancing technologies skills is an asset
- Good knowledge in API/Python scripting and Automation tools is an asset
- Strong knowledge of network concepts (Routing & Switching)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and able to work autonomously
- Able to navigate through an ambiguous work environment
- Strong project management skills
- Work experience in an international environment is an asset
- Proficiency in English (preferred) and French is plus,any other language is an asset.
The Swatch Group
Interested? Please submit your application via the link to Swatch Group