31 Scrum coach jobs in the Canton of Bern
Scrum Master 100%
The Swatch Group Services Ltd is a dynamic company of the Swatch Group providing high quality services to the Group organizations worldwide in the fields of Logistics, Information Technology, Customer Service and Real Estate. The company belongs to the Swatch Group, the world's largest watchmaker with a portfolio of 18 brands of which Omega, Longines, Tissot and Swatch.
We are looking for an experienced and certified
Scrum Master 100%
to join our growing Software Development team.
As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for promoting and supporting Scrum as defined in the Scrum Guide. You will coach our Software Development team and organization to understand and enact Scrum theory, practices, rules, and values.
- Guide, coach and serve the Product Owners, the Development Teams and the Organization as defined in the Scrum Guide
- Leading and continuously improving the agile adoption within the team and the organization
- Define and coach team members about Agile techniques and artefacts like User stories, Story mapping, Scrum Poker, Velocity, charts, etc.
- Ensures observance of DoD (Definition of done)
- Act as a traditional project manager when needed:
- Report project progresses and results to each respective Steering Committee
- Evaluate business demands and strategic initiatives to scope potential projects
- Prepare investments requests to be submitted to the Executive Board of The Swatch Group
- Manage approved projects according to budget and timelines agreed
- Manage internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Facilitate change management
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills in an international environment
- Must possess leadership, mentoring skills and personality
- Service orientation, team worker, self-teaching and open-minded
- Enjoyment, motivation and passion to work in a software development team using Agile principles
- Bachelor / Master degree level or equivalent graduate in Information Technology
- 5+ years Scrum Master role experience in any well-known software environment
- Certified Scrum Master
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches and software development lifecycle
- Demonstrable experience in effective estimation and planning using the velocity
- Strong experience working with agile techniques like writing effective User Stories, leading Story Mapping and Scrum Poker sessions, CI, CD, TDD, automated testing, etc.
- Experience being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts
- Track record of continued and recent education in Scrum, including training, conferences, user groups, self-study, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft ALM TFS and GIT is an asset
- English fluently, French and any additional languages are an asset
The Swatch Group Services Ltd
CH - 2504 Biel Bienne