1 Order Picker job in the Canton of Fribourg
Site Reliability Engineer
Site Reliability Engineer
SpotMe is the leader in enterprise engagement platforms for virtual and hybrid events. Our mission is to challenge the status quo to create greater experiences for customers and employees. SpotMe is used by over 2 million users and 80 Fortune 500 brands like L’Oréal, SAP and Pfizer.
This is a new and exciting time. Virtual is the way people work, meet, and interact. With SpotMe Anywhere, we are not following trends, we are shaping them.
Behind the magic stands a curious, diligent, and humble team of professionals from 30 nationalities. A team that feels a deep pride in the work they do, a team that stayed positive and quickly adapted to the new world. In 8 weeks, we shipped a new product and we have been experiencing a 15x demand since our launch.
If working with our team in shaping the future sounds like the opportunity you're looking for then let us get to know you by submitting your resume. You will be free to decide when you want to work from home, and when you come to the office. In fact, you can work from anywhere you want in Europe.
- Work with engineering teams to design and build a scalable platform that provides mission-critical services to our end customers and users.
- Participate in the design and development of internal tooling and scripts to monitor and automate our infrastructure related processes.
- Implement automated and failsafe platform deployment concepts typically canary releases.
- Define deployment strategy and tools to ensure smooth service operation through resistance to failure, automatic upscaling and downscaling as well as zero downtime deployments.
- Solve issues across the entire stack it being software or hardware related.
- Work with architects to help define new system architectures in order to achieve high availability and failsafe services
- Responsible for on-going maintenance and support of internal tools, improve system health and reliability.
- Document and provide cross-training to peers for projects and products worked on.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 4-6 years of relevant experience
- In-depth understanding of software engineering and cloud operations.
- Familiar with cloud automation concepts, tools, and processes.
- Experience in designing large-scale distributed information systems, server load balancing architectures.
- Working experience with Ansible.
- Professional experience with Terraform, Docker and Packer.
- Solid work experience with cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure.
- Solid understanding of networking concepts, TCP/IP stack.
- Practical experience with Linux administration (Debian is a plus), monitoring tools, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Experience with deployment and maintaining of Erlang/OTP based systems is an asset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.