33 Manager Project Coordination jobs in the Canton of Geneva
Senior Project Manager01.07. | Employee | 100%
FIND is an international non-profit organization based in Geneva, Switzerland, dedicated to R&D activities to expand and accelerate access to new diagnostic technologies, and to build global capacity for diagnostic testing for poverty-related diseases in low- and middle-income countries. FIND’s vision is a world where diagnosis guides the way to health for all people. The FIND team is devoted to driving the development, clinical trialing, and early implementation of innovative diagnostic solutions that can have a high impact on patient care and disease control in low-resource settings.
The Program Manager will take ownership of all coordination and operational aspects for a multi-project, multi-working group programme, the ACT-A Diagnostics Partnership (ACT-A Dx). FIND is the co-convener for ACT-A Dx, and houses the Secretariat, which is responsible for the day-to-day management of ACT-A Dx. The position works closely with the Partnership Director, the Secretariat team, the individual working groups and the corporate Project Management Office (PMO) to ensure that the goals and objectives of ACT-A Dx are met, and to contribute toward strategic thinking within the programme. This is an outcome oriented position that is nonetheless able to work at a granular output-oriented level.
Senior Program Manager
Responsibilities : (list in order of importance and/or time spent)
The primary responsibilities of this position are to:
- Oversee management of ACT-A Dx, working with cross-functional, international teams.
- Recognize synergies and inter-dependencies between activities and programmes to encourage strategic alignment as well as maximum efficiency
- Monitor and control the programmatic budgets, risks and reporting.
- Manage inter- and intra-team communications, ensuring transparency and robust information sharing and transfer.
- Support continuous improvement of management methodologies and practices.
Education, Knowledge and skill requirements :
Core skills and experience include:
- Independent coordination of large multi partner /multi-country projects (highly beneficial if LMICs included)
- Experience working with high-performing experts and leaders-in-the-field
- Understanding the vision/aim in projects and tailoring the organizational path to operationalising it across multiple partners
- Strong analytical (qualitative and quantitative) and communication (written and verbal) skills
- >5 years’ senior project management experience
Educational requirements: advanced degree in related field such as public health, development or business administration. Preferably some Project Management certification or demonstrated PM skills
To apply :
Please mail your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com before 19th July 2020
(But don’t wait until the deadline! We will start screening right away and if we find the right person, we will stop searching.)
Please note that only applicants meeting the profile requirements will be personally contacted.
Applications sent by recruitment agencies will not be considered