Joining CROSS means joining a center of excellence and innovation with a wealth of experience.
Here we create technological systems to secure and optimize processes and data.
Since 1987, we have been a key player in the Swiss/French market and we collaborate exclusively with key account clients, known and recognized, in diversified sectors: Energy, Luxury, Finance, Outdoor... Totally agnostic but radically innovative, we adapt to each of our customers in order to offer intelligent and "challenging" solutions.
Due to our positioning with high added value and our dimension on a human scale, we are looking for experts capable of being proactive. On a daily basis, we are convinced that people and trust are real drivers of development. This is why we put you in the best possible position and we offer you the means to evolve through a large capacity for training and certifications.
Based in Geneva, we rely on an international group (FR, Bel, Lux, Esp, Chi) and we share our expertise and our premises with 2 of its entities: WIDE and albert. Another major asset for pooling skills and multiplying opportunities.
As part of our business development, we are looking for a
Data engineer SQL / Informatica
The Technology & Operations Division designs and integrates software applications ranging from portfolio management systems and trading platforms to banking and corporate solutions.
The division is responsible for some of the Group’s key innovations while also sustaining business operations and developing custodian and fund administration services.
Your mission will be to act as a talented Data Engineer in the team dedicated to the business line, for which we develop and maintain custom-made applications and integrate COTS packages. Today, our applications run on premises, but we are going to start our journey to the public cloud very soon. In that future environment, we will have to build new data pipelines using modern cloud-native technologies and leverage SaaS.
- Support our existing data pipelines and develop new ones
- Contribute to the modernization of our data platform
- Onboard a variety of internal and external data sources
- Ensure data quality with data validation and verification
- Provision data infrastructure for ingest, storage and processing
- Automate, orchestrate and monitor data pipelines
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics, or qualification deemed equivalent
- Proven experience in data engineering
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Good experience with Informatica PowerCenter for building on-premises data pipelines
- Good experience with cloud services (AWS) and Terraform
- Experience in Python development, in particular with libraries handling data (Pandas, dbt)
- Experience with cloud data warehouses and/or data virtualization would be a big advantage
- Experience with modern software development processes (Jira, Git, CI/CD tools)
- Team player, with good interpersonal skills
- Basic understanding of financial products
- Fluency in French and English (both spoken and written)
- Must be resident in Switzerland