Publication date:08 mars 2023
Workload:50 – 100%
Place of work:3 rue Toepffer, 1206 Genève
Brechbühl is :
- a leading Swiss primary private school for children between 3 and 12 years old.
- preparing children for the best secondary schools, private or public, in a French speaking context but with strong emphasis on English and German from the early ages
- offering good conditions of work, opportunities to develop your career and beautiful surroundings in the heart of the Old Town of Geneva
- driving children through a strong methodology, developing academic awareness, benevolence and curiosity
- a team of passionate teachers, specialized or generalist, which work together to obtain highest goals and love to share about different type of pedagogy
- preparing the Cambridge exams, teaching half-class groups and adapting to the individual needs of the pupils.
You are :
- a talented and devoted teacher with a Master degree in pedagogy and/or English literature
- creative, innovative and fully aware of the needs of your students
- able to teach with benevolence, to be a mentor for pupils, to be aware of the wellness of the children
- aware of the high standards of the Swiss education system and its program (PER Harmos)
- already experienced in teaching for children
- fully fluent in English, flexible and willing to reach school's goals and needs
- passionate about team work and ready to implicate yourself in a family-oriented school
- flexible and open to part-time work
Apply online only sending your CV, contact details, references and a covering letter to Mr. Raphaël Gardiol through Linkedin before the 4thof April.
- Raphaël Gardiol