Schellenberg Wittmer SA
Publication date:26 May 2023
Workload:60 – 80%
Place of work:rue des Alpes 15bis, 1201 Genève
We are looking for a Senior Payroll Accountant (60-80%) to join our firm!
The position may either be filled in Geneva or Zurich and the starting date is to be agreed with you, at the earliest possible date.
Reporting to the Finance & Accounting Manager in Geneva, your main assignments will include:
· Complete payroll administration from managing monthly salary statements and payments to performing monthly and annual reports, including audit preparation;
- Implementation of updates in the payroll software as well as improvements in the payroll process;
- Comprehensive management of the social insurance's matters in close collaboration with the local HR team;
- Respond to all internal and external inquiries on payroll related issues, social insurance and taxation;
- Preparation and verification of internal financial and business reporting;
- Managing the provision of federal and cantonal statistics;
- Participating in the budgeting process, regular monitoring of the budget and financial forecasts, year-end closing;
- Other accounting-related tasks in collaboration with the Accounting Assistant, such as: administration of credit cards, petty cash management etc.;
- Close collaboration with and replacement of the Payroll Manager in Zurich.
We are looking for candidates to meet the following criteria:
- You hold the Swiss HR Certificate and a Federal Certificate of Proficiency in Commercial Business (CFC), a maturity or an equivalent degree;
- You have in-depth knowledge of Swiss payroll accounting, social security and income tax law;
- You have several years of professional experience as a payroll manager;
- You are used to providing excellent service in a fast-paced environment (consulting, legal or financial industry, for instance)
- Depending on the main place of work, you are a native French or German speaker, with a good knowledge of the other language and with a very good command of English - B2 /C1 level is required;
- You work with a high-level of accuracy and meticulousness;
- You are able to maintain confidentiality at every level and have strong personal integrity;
- You are well versed with the use of the Microsoft Office and business softwares;.
Sabrina Palmas, Human Resources Coordinator, looks forward to receiving your full application in English (CV, cover letter, work certificates and/or reference letters), by e-mail only (Write an email).
- Sabrina Palmas
Schellenberg Wittmer SA