We're looking for talented professionals like you to join our team. What unique gene will you bring to Celgene?
On the Global Internal Manufacturing team, we deliver our mission by the management of cross-functional teams coordinating all aspects of multi-departmental projects. This includes planning, executing and finalizing projects according to established scope, timeline and budget criteria.Working with project teams, the incumbent identifies and facilitates the resolution of issues to minimize the impact on project plans. The GIM PMO Manager is also responsible for planning and leading key strategic programs impacting the Global Internal Manufacturing (GIM) organization. The GIM PMO Manager supports the development and continual improvement of project and program management competencies.
As the Manager GIM PMO, you'll support that goal by....
* Employing strategic visioning and planning to align program goals and benefits with the goals of the organization.
* Managing and lead cross-functional project and/or program teams.
* Ensuring benefits, scope, goals and deliverables are well defined and understood by the team and stakeholders.
* Leading team meetings and ensuring that meeting agenda and minutes are issued in a timely manner.
* Setting and continually manage expectations with team members and other stakeholders. Where needed delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
* Developing full-scale plans and timelines with input from all required departments.
* Drafting and submitting budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
* Scheduling, track milestones and deliverables using appropriate tools.
* Identifying and managing dependencies and critical path.
* Anticipating challenges and risks. Prepare, lead and execute proactive mitigation strategies to ensure optimal results.
* Proactively managing changes in scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans. Identify and resolve issues and conflicts with/within the team.
* Ensuring that communications between teams, functional management, senior management and executive leadership are handled in an efficient, effective and timely fashion.
* Establishing and maintain transparency by supporting development, updates and maintenance of project, program and portfolio status reports, department performance reports and associated dashboards.
* Conducting lessons learned evaluations with teams. Create recommendations and identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
* Ensuring cGMPs are considered during project implementation. Apply knowledge of cGMPs to job responsibilities. Examples include but are not limited to:
* Generation, review, approval of controlled documentation (e.g. SOPs, Work Practices, Change Controls) within global quality management systems.
* Enhancing project and program management tools and techniques used to plan, execute and monitor timelines, budgets and quality of projects.
* Training and mentoring less experienced department personnel
* Supporting maintenance, troubleshooting and enhancement of technology (e.g. software, websites) used by the department.