7 Quality engineer jobs in the Canton of Jura
Quality Control Analyst
Quality Control Analyst
We are recruiting, on behalf of our client, an experienced Quality Control Technician for a long term temporary contract.
You have a first experience in the pharmaceutical industry at a similar role and are looking to develop your technical competencies? You would like to join a dynamic environment? This opportunity is for you!
- Performs analytical testing according to raw material and product release specifications (HPLC, GC, UV/VIS, IR, dissolution, pH, conductivity, TOC, titration, weighing, wet chemistry experiments etc.).
- Performs review of analytical data.
- Performs basic laboratory work (buffer preparation, waste disposal management, washing of lab dishes, cleaning of the labs etc.)
- Supports management supply of consumables.
- Supports maintenance/calibration of equipment and keeps relationship with suppliers.
- Supports stability studies (set up, sampling, testing, coordination)
- Writes specific standard operations procedures (e.g. operation and maintenance of equipment)
- Participates in method transfer and method validation activities
- Supports selection, purchase and commissioning of new equipment.
- Handling of deviations and change controls
- Can be assigned special tasks and project work
- Federal Certificate of Capacity as Laboratory Technician or similar education
- 2 - 3 years of work experience in a GMP environment
- Solid knowledge in HPLC and GC techniques and CDS
- Knowledge of dissolution, UV/VIS and IR techniques.
- Knowledge of analytical method transfer and analytical method validation.
- Experience of doing analytical testing according to Ph. Eur. and USP prescriptions.
- Good writing skills.
- Excellent team spirit.
- Good knowledge in English and French.
- Knowledge of most common office software.
Spring Professional Life Science: +41 58 233 40 20
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch