3 Front Office Manager jobs in the Canton of Solothurn
Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
1. If you are a first time user, please create your candidate login account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account)
2. If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) builds and leverages strong customer relationships and aligns Broadcom's teams to drive technology adoption in support of our customer's business goals
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) builds and leverages strong customer relationships and aligns Broadcom's teams to drive technology adoption in support of our customer's business goals.
The Customer Success Manager onboards new customers ensuring a smooth and productive step into their partnership with Broadcom. At the core of the Customer Success Manager's role is the focus on driving solution adoption and health. By driving mutually agreed deployment plans with our customers, the Customer Success Manager aligns key resources across Broadcom in order to ensure successful adoption and long term success. The Customer Success Manager also acts as an escalation point for our customers to coordinate our response when challenges arise.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a technology related field
- 10+ years of IT industry experience, preferably in a solution consulting or delivery capacity
- Demonstrable experience driving customer adoption of software solutions
- Deep understanding of delivering business value/outcomes through IT software solutions
- Broad understanding of industry trends and directions
- Previous customer-facing experience with a large enterprise software vendor
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong executive presence
- Ability to navigate across the organisation to solve problems
- Self-motivated and able to effectively manage customer activities without supervision
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Project management experience/discipline with the ability to multi-task under potentially stressful situations
- Applicant should be located ideally in Germany (Austria or Switzerland would also be considered), to facilitate servicing of local customers
Broadcom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with local law.
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.