3 Administrative assistant jobs in the Canton of Ticino
Contract Term - 12 months to start with
Office location – Leonardo, Thurgauerstrasse 80, 8050 Zürich.
Required Experience – 3 to 4 years
Language Skills – Bilingual (English + German). French additional would be a good advantage
ROLE: Office and Reception Management
Functional reporting to Head of Operations – Continental Europe
Facility & Front Desk Management
- Handling incoming Calls and Messages and routing appropriately
- Visitor and Client handling and directing them accordingly
- Managing Conference/Meeting Rooms Booking, Allocation and upkeep
- Security Access – Issuing of New cards, validity extensions, tracking etc.
- Day to Day Administration of the office
- Draft Office Procedures & Systems and ensure smooth Office Operations through coordinated Office Activities and Schedules
- Be the single point-of-contact for the International Operations team at the location for co-ordination required within functions/ any site related reporting, concerns or escalation
- Monitor Annual Maintenance Contract Calendar and follow up for office related AMC Renewal
- Act as Primary contact and the First Line of Control for Building Management Upkeep & Maintenance as well other Utility Services and follow-up for Job Completion
Mail & Inventory Management
- Post & Courier: Incoming and outgoing : tracking and sending
- Stationeries – Purchase, distribution and tracking
- Monitor and control Security Measures within the office
Vendor Management & Invoicing
- Identification, Tie up & Management of Vendors for Printing, Stationary, Equipment Maintenance & Courier Services etc., and their performance monitoring
- Verifying invoices and sending to finance team for payment processing
- Provide basic clerical support in a variety of administrative settings like filing, data entry and mass mailers, greeting cards, collaterals, etc.
- Support Business Teams with Coordinating Meeting lunch arrangements and other logistics
Note: The JD above is not exhaustive in nature; however, elaborates on most of the activities in these areas in General.