Are you looking for your next challenge in a fast-paced and exciting multinational environment?
In this case, you should take a look at this opportunity!
For the Content Development department of our client, Philip Morris Products based in Lausanne, we are currently looking to hire a:
- Work with photography to edit, design and produce a variety of web pages on deadline
- Collaborate with agencies with eye on accuracy and completeness
- Manage the administrative communication portals
- Manage the publishing flow
- Follow up with local marketing teams for digital content quality check of new digital activation and content updates
- Working knowledge of Photoshop CC, and Visual media manager
- Editing skills (quality, quickness, and efficiency)
- Possess 2+ years of experience in Editing/ Web Content Administration
- Understanding of web content strategy, wireframing and sitemap development
- Experience with digital marketing
- Must be solution-driven, detail-oriented
- Adjust easily to fluctuating workflow
- Respond quickly to changes in plans
Start date: as soon as possible
If your profile corresponds closely, please do not hesitate to send us your CV in English, latest certificates and the date of your availability. Only online applications will be considered. We look forward to your application.
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required.