As part of its evolution and extraordinary growth, the company is looking to reinforce its EMEA sales team and hire an Area Sales Manager for Switzerland. In contact with innovation in the field of health,you will be able to evolve in an international group with a human size.
Area Sales Manager (M/W)
With more than a 100 employees worldwide, our client is offering a breakthrough solutions towards major public health providers in blood transfusion and is looking to highlight its culture of innovation mixing various top ranked technologies.
Your mission is to develop and expand the company's business across Switzerland (with partial coverage of Germany and Austria) by identifying sales opportunities and selling our solutions adapted to the fields of blood components. You are accountable of the strategic plan for your territory and drive success in the following areas: territory sales planning, pipeline development, presentation and commercial evaluation process management, pricing, negotiation and the closing process. You will work closely and collaboratively with other departments to drive product adoption and usage, as well as to understand future requirements to accelerate demand for the solution in the market.
You must be highly organized and autonomous with an entrepreneurial mindset; skilled and thorough in delivering sales presentations, onsite visits and solution introduction to prospective clients.
- You will develop and execute a comprehensive account strategy for the assigned territory.
- You will work closely with prospects stakeholders to drive market adoption of the company's solution.
- You will develop long-term strategic relationships with customers.
- You will accelerate new customer acquisition and upsell growth in existing accounts, while maintaining an accurate sales pipeline.
- You will be responsible for complete and accurate on-going maintenance of accounts, forecasts, proposals, and account activity in our CRM system.
- You will develop accurate sales forecasts and reports.
- You will ensure the loyalty of key customers by taking into consideration a strategic vision of their needs on the market.
- You will travel up to 50%.
Preferred Educational Background:
- BA/BS or MS or equivalent degree in IT solutions and / or with proven professional experience in the sales of complex solutions (mixing IT-Hardware-Software and multiple stakeholders), ideally in the healthcare sector. Profiles from Blood Transfusion industry is a plus.
Preferred Experience Background:
- Ability to enhance and sell our solutions to top decision makers.
- Must be able to build good relationships at a high level and to develop business relationship with decision makers for which responsiveness and availability are key.
- Good personal organization and ability to work transversally with the other departments involved in the sales process.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence internal and external audiences, using both oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in French, English and German.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 5-7 years of sales territory management experience selling complex solutions ideally in healthcare industry.
- Demonstrate Leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a start-up environment, where everyone must have the "roll up your sleeves" and get it done attitude.
If you are interested in taking on new technical challenges, enrich your experience and evolve in an innovative environment, this role will be made for you.