Continuous Quality Improvement Specialist - Temp 3-4 months, Lausanne
* Skills in problem solving/continuous improvement/operational excellence (Lean, Six Sigma, Operational Excellence, Hoshin Kanri)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, senior managers, and subject matter experts.
* English is a must, either French or Portuguese can be a plus
* Negotiation skills
* Strong analytical, project management skills.
* min 7 years experience of pharma, medical device
* experience in Quality Assurance, GxP, Operational / Quality Excellence, process improvement, or related function.
Education & training
* Master's Degree in science, manufacturing / logistics, or engineering
* Recommended to have Certification in Lean and/or Six Sigma (Green Belt as a minimum) or at least having some experience in problem solving techniques (see below)