1 Data architect job in the Canton of Valais
ServiceNow Senior Solution Consultant
ServiceNow Senior Solution Consultant
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent, and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology
Our company is dedicated to delivering ITSM best practices, methods and tools. As a global strategic partner of ServiceNow for Continental Europe, we implement state of the art ITIL solution for medium and large organizations.
What the position offers you:
To support our growth, we are looking for Solution Consultants, who can straddle both business requirements and technology implementations to deliver IT Service Management solutions for different locations in the DACH region.
The Senior Solution Consultant role is one of the core components in all of our implementations. This role encompasses aspects of Business Subject Matter Expert and Solution Architect.
Hiring locations: Switzerland (with focus on Bern, Geneva, Zurich)
- Lead solution implementation projects;
- Own technical and business design of the end-to-end solution during implementation;
- Conduct design reviews and data quality assurance;
- Manage and communicate with external client teams during the sales process and post-sales delivers;
- Lead and participate in RFPs and provide technology solution content;
- Audit existing client’s implementation and recommend enhancement.
What you bring with you:
Educational and professional experience required:
- 5+ years working in IT or Customer support organizations;
- 1-3 years’ experience working as a technical consultant or business analyst in the delivery implementation of ServiceNow;
- Good understanding of SQL, Java, XML, and web-based technologies;
- 1+ years’ experience in implementing and aligning business processes to the ITIL best practices;
- Fluent in German and English, another European language would be an asset;
- Travels within Europe.
Personal skills and qualities:
- Articulate, effective communication skills;
- Result-driven and customer-centric;
- Able to inspire customer confidence through professional presence, self-confidence;
- Ability to multi-task and work on several accounts simultaneously;
- Demonstrated ability to influence, consult and growing of the business;
- Positive attitude when solving business and/or technical problems;
- Self-starter with the ability to assume leadership and work without direct supervision.
What we offer you:
Comprehensive social benefits
Flexible working time models
An attractive salary package
Lived values that make us one of the most attractive employers worldwide
In addition, DXC Technology stands for equal opportunities and offers employees the compatibility of family and work as well as continuous development opportunities.
DXC Technology stands for equal opportunities, namely, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
Thank you for taking the time to review our job ad. If you believe this is the right match for you, please do not hesitate to apply. We are eager to learn more about you!