International Product Manager - Heart Failure
The advertised position offers:
Roche Centralised and Point of Care Solutions (CPS) provides integrated cobas branded solutions for blood testing in commercial and hospital labs, medical centers, and laboratory networks. Our products and solutions support health care professionals in clinical decision making in a wide field of indications including, cardiovascular, hematology, infectious diseases, metabolism, oncology and women’s health.
In our CPS Business Area, we are looking for an International Product Manager for our Life Cycle Team (LCT) Cardiac and Critical Care.
The primary purpose of this individual contributor position is the lifecycle management of the assigned product(s) for Heart Failure
Key responsibilities of this position include (but are not limited to):
- Develop and drive global strategy and implementation for the responsible product(s) in Cardiac (Heart Failure), based on the medical value strategy; including pre/post-launch, activities, message development, and training to affiliates
- Develop and communicate key messages for Cardiac – across team focused product positioning as well as tactical and strategic marketing plans, development of competitive differentiation positioning for solutions, and on-message tools to drive growth and profitability.
- Responsible for future product development and on market support for the assigned product(s)
- Support the regulatory approval, the market access strategy, and the medical promotional strategy development, as well as their implementation, in close collaboration with the Regional and Country Organizations
- Identify new market opportunities based on market, customer and competitive data analysis
- Accountability includes supporting the manager/director in executing strategic and tactics, Annual Operating Plan process, cycle and business review meetings, resource management, and developing business area knowledge.
- Additional responsibilities assigned by the line manager
Who you are
To be successful in this position, your qualifications and profile include:
- Bachelors or higher degree in biology, medical sciences and/or business administration
- Degree & experience in Cardiac or Medical Value Marketing is a plus
- Minimum 5+ years experiences in marketing, business, market access or sales
- Previous affiliate and Diagnostic experience needed, preferably within Roche
- Experience in product management and international product launches is a plus
- Strong project management skills as well as team leadership skills
- Previous people management experience is a strong asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (in English language)
- Fluency in English is a must, command of additional Languages is an advantage
- Work in a complex matrix environment with various colleagues & functions
- Ability to travel as dictated by business need, approximately 30%
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Marketing