21 Associate director jobs in the Canton of Zurich
Associate Director Digital
Associate Director Digital
Join Tecan! Join the market leader!
Work in an international and dynamic environment, share our success!
Do you want to make a significant difference in how the world is looking tomorrow and contribute to the innovation of state-of-the-art, cutting-edge technology products?
Then look no further and join our Life Science team at Männedorf, Zurich as
Associate Director Digital 80-100%
What you will do
In this challenging and important role, you manage the digital strategy and program within the Life Science Business (LSB). You will lead digital projects and collaborate with the digitalization lead across Tecan and with external partners.
Responsibilities will include
- Lead and manage the digital strategy and program within Life Science Business (LSB)
- Execute the digitalization strategy for LSB
- Coordinate and manage digital initiatives/projects within LSB (in coordination with Product Management and Digitalization Leads in other business divisions), or together with external partners
- Support E-commerce leads with alignment into LSB digital strategy and commercial priorities
- Develop and implement additional digital commercial tools
- Provide digital domain expertise
What you bring along
- Master’s degree in Life Science or related disciplines
- An MBA-degree would be beneficial
- Consulting experience
- More then 2 years of experience in the Life Science and/or CDx industry
- Experience with digital transformation, digitalization, or technology projects
- Understanding of cloud or IoT technologies are beneficial
- Fluent English skills are required; German skills are a plus
- Enjoying collaborative team setting within a matrix environment
What you will get
• Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
• Progressive employment conditions
• Exciting career opportunities
• Wide range of training courses
• International and diverse environment (30+ different nationalities)
• Strong company culture with rich history
• Global mindset with “Swissness” at heart
• Extremely attractive location overlooking the lake of Zurich
Look no further and apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online. Please submit your resume (w/o picture and w/o cover letter, reference letters and diplomas are optional).
We will only consider applications that fully meet our requirements.
#lifescience #healthcare #automation #medicaldevice #biology #biotechnology #digitalcustomerjourney #digitalization #digitalisation
We care about people - Join the market leader.
People every day all around the world will benefit from more personalized healthcare. The promise of better, faster, more cost efficient solutions is now within our grasp. And that’s the world in which Tecan plays a vital role – helping advance healthcare – through advanced life science research and diagnostic solutions. We constantly seek new ways to steer innovation.
Every lab. Every day. Empowered.
Our vision is to empower every laboratory, every day, around the world with Tecan technology, products and support. We will help to shape the future of automated workflows in life sciences and clinical diagnostics through unrivaled expertise, products and customer support.
We care about our culture.
Our values – trust, highest standards and ambition – are the cornerstones of our business, and give us the framework for the Tecan culture. We foster a positive and empowering environment, which allows us to bring our passion and energy to work. This helps us to deliver on our customer promise – ‘Always there for you’.
Legal entity: Tecan Trading AG City: Männedorf Country: CH