Publication date:06 August 2022
Behind every record, there are years of intensive training and the athlete's desire to produce excellent performances.
Behind the result, there is profound know-how and the high precision of Swiss Timing's state-of-the-art technology.
If you have a special interest in technology and you want to participate in the future development of high level sport events ... we are looking for you!
Globally active, our company is constantly seeking for employees determined to progress and strive in a highly innovative environment.
To support our sports services production, you,
- Develop, implement and maintain integrated plan to show portfolio of projects across entire organisation, ensuring key milestones, activities and resource requirements are defined and understood, and that dependencies are identified
- Develop and maintain effective cross-project schedule management system/procedure
- Work with project managers to coordinate project timelines and to ensure alignment with functional timelines
- Analyse integrated plan to identify potential impacts/conflicts to key events' high-level milestones and facilitate appropriate intervention or remedial action
- Monitor key project timelines and deadlines and stay abreast of updates and changes
- Understand cross-project interdependencies within integrated plan
- Keep senior management informed of project timelines and deadlines and develop appropriate reports based on integrated plan
- Generate critical path analyses and lead scenario planning
- Maintain programme road map including executive level milestone tracker
You hold a qualification in project management and are proficient in project scheduling software, such as MS Project. You have strong capabilities in working with complex integrated project & programme schedules including incorporation of sub plans.
You have an excellent understanding and knowledge of the scope of projects within the sports industry. You are structured, systematical and organized in your way of working and are consistently focused on effectiveness and efficiency. You have an advanced ability to evaluate project progress, identify risks and issues, and facilitate remedial interventions.
- Successful project management experience
- Excellent understanding of the sports industry
- Fluent in English
- French and German would be an advantage.
Human Resources Manager
- Patricia Spozio