60 Laboratory Technician job offers
àn this position, you will be in charge to determine safety data for raw materials, products and processes.
You have a first professional experience in a QC Laboratory and are looking to join an international company? This position is for you!
- Carry out calorimetric measurements and evaluate the results (to include adapting production processes to allow collection of calorimetric data under optimal conditions)
- Carry out the necessary tests for the evaluation of process safety, storage and the transportation of dangerous goods. This may include thermal stability, flammability tests and likely explosives tests of both liquids and powders
- Carry out tests to determine the kinetics of the decomposition reactions of products
- Manage the results and databases containing them
- Evaluate and communicate results in a suitable format
- Assure the continued operation of laboratory equipment
- Follow any procedures or quality instructions relevant to the role
- Work according to company rules, in terms of hygiene, safety and environmental protection
- CFC diploma in chemistry or equivalent science degree
- At least 1 year experience in an analytical laboratory
- Technical experience with: reaction calorimetry, thermal analysis and determination of the flammability/explosivity of liquids and powders
- French mandatory, English fluent
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Experience in carrying out organic syntheses on a laboratory scale would be an advantage
- Knowledge of common laboratory operations, including GC
- Good knowledge of common IT office tools, including database management
Spring Professional Life Science: +41 58 233 40 20
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at