In this role
As our legal counsel you will:
- Advise on a range of day to day legal issues related to our entities based in Switzerland as well as abroad
- Advise and draft project agreements
- Ensure business is conducted in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Assist, manage and advise on contentious matters arising.
- Serve as key lawyer/legal advisor on all major business transactions, including acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures.
- Deliver advice on how to manage legal risk and report the risks to key management teams.
- Work directly with the company's executives, customers, vendors, and other business
- Train and coach executives in all relevant legal topics
What we offer
- A welcoming environment and a young, motivated and friendly team
- Interesting and varied tasks
- A flat hierarchy and cross-sector collaboration
- Work at one of the leading and fast-growing Swiss IT service providers
About your profile
- Master or equivalent / higher degree in Law followed by 10 years of experience in contract and corporate law
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Swiss and international contract law (Incl. relevant areas of public law, e.g., public tendering)
- Excellent communication skills in French, German and English
- Previous experience in a legal counsel role within a Software Company will be considered an advantage
If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).