Maintain and develop the culture of continuous improvement through project management improvement within the various sites and departments.
You are passionate about lean and industrial improvement processes. You have an open mind and a strong enthusiasm for change. You are a unifying person, able to animate a project team. You want to transmit your knowledge and for that you are able to popularize complicated subjects with a great pedagogy. Finally you are a person who likes to test, the many iterations before finding the right solution motivate you.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES• To support his colleagues in charge of the industrialization of new products on the integration of Lean in the process design phase.
• Participate in the definition of the continuous improvement strategy and manage all the projects on the various production sites of the company.
• Design and lead training for teams to the various tools for continuous improvement
• Standby and develop the industrial image of the compagny through Benchmarking and exchanges.
EDUCATION & PERSONAL SKILLS
Experience: 3/5 years of experience in continuous improvement projects
Education: Engineering degree (BAC +5) in supply chain management, certification in lean management is an asset
Soft Skills: autonomous, flexible, strong service oriented.
• Mastery of Lean tools (5S, VSM, Kaizen Event ...) as well as support in change. He also masters visual management tools (AIC) as well as the construction and installation of support.
• Mastery of quality tools and problem solving (A3 Project, Ishikawa, 8D, QRQC ...)
• A streamed experience with the establishment of production cell (TPS, Autonomous cell, …) and chain-side stock would be a strong asset.
• An ability to lead projects with varied and multidisciplinary teams