- Review of client KYC profiles for each new client to ensure adherence to regulatory framework KYC/AML policy and quality requirements
- Liaise with clients to obtain information and supporting documentation
- Provide general advice on KYC requirements and current status of account opening to account executive
- Carry out desk top investigation of any adverse information
- Conduct and/or participation in internal investigations and compliance projects
About Spring Professional
- Bachelor or Master's degree in either Law, Economics/Finance or Business Administration
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory
- A minimum of 1 year experience in AML/KYC, Compliance or Regulatory Audit within a bank or a Big 4
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth – we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at Your contact
Are you interested? Please apply directly online.
Please mention reference JN -112018-294147 in your application.