111 jobs in Bank / Economy in Genève
Our agency has been operating since 1982 as experts in recruitment of highly skilled candidates. We appear as the closest partner of a demanding clientele truly concerned by the choice of their future temporary and permanent co-workers.
For one of our clients, a private bank, we are looking for a skilled :
TAX specialist (h/f)
- Act as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) of the Fiscal Reporting team for the Front Office and other departments of the Bank.
- Handle all queries addressed to the Fiscal Reporting main mail box, either directly or by dispatching it to the relevant team(s).
- Handle all phone calls to the Fiscal Reporting hotline. If the queries cannot be answered immediately ensure that they will be handled in a timely manner and follow up until resolution
- Make sure an accurate feedback is provided to the requestor on any error, late document and answering in a timely manner to any query related to his/her mission and duties
- Handle all the controls of the fiscal reports for various countries (Switzerland, Germany, Russia, France, Spain, Belgium, Austria, Brazil, Argentina, Turkey…).
- Manage, follow up and make sure that any problem raised with the various Bank departments and/or external providers is solved in a timely manner
- Manage and prepare the tax reclaim forms for various countries (Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Denmark, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Austria …).
- Experience in private banking: Mandatory
- English: Advanced
- French: Advanced
- Be ‘solution oriented’ and have a strong sense of customer services.
- Be proactive and driven.
- Developp and maintain a relationship network within the various Bank departments.
- Comply consistently with internal and external regulations.
Don't wait any longer and apply online !
We'll be pleased to examine your application within discretion. Please note that we will only reply to applications matching the profile required.
Please check our website : http://www.ficoba.ch