30 jobs in Commercial / Sales in Winterthur
Sales Manager H2 for Mobility & Energy
Sales Manager H2 for Mobility & Energy
Burckhardt Compression is the worldwide market leader for reciprocating compressor systems and the only manufacturer and service provider that covers a full range of reciprocating compressor technologies and services. Its customized compressor systems are used in the upstream oil & gas, gas transport and storage, refinery, chemical, petrochemical and industrial gas sectors. Burckhardt Compression’s leading technology, broad portfolio of compressor components and the full range of services help customers around the world to find the optimized solution for their reciprocating compressor systems. Since 1844 its highly skilled workforce has crafted superior solutions and set the benchmark in the gas compression industry.
Following the further development and growth in our markets we are in the process of strengthening our successful, globally active, sales team at the headquarter in Winterthur. We are looking for a customer-oriented and highly committed
Sales Manager H2 for Mobility & Energy (HME) 100% (f/m)
After the sound introduction you assume full responsibility for this sales area.
The main tasks of your global role:
- Owns customers in this H2 Energy segment allocated to him
- Maintains good customer relationship to end-users, distribution partner's and EPC’s
- HME Business will be handled as centralized business in beginning and makes both technical and commercial offers. Cost calculation is included in the Segment
- Leads and participates final commercial and technical negotiations with customers
- Supports BCx sales people in this HME segment
- Ensures training, skills and know-how of corresponding BCx sales people and ensures successful implementation of Sales Force Globalization Initiative
- Helps for specific questions of corresponding BCx sales people
- Acts as Bid-Coordinator for opportunities in his BCx markets
- Ensure correct and adequate use of CRM in his market on a global base
- Responsible for proper and complete order transfer to Project Manager for his projects
- Editing and confirmation of commercial amendments together with the Project Manager
- Ensures correct CRM data worldwide for his key account
- Ensures worldwide cross-information between site responsible sales people
- Ensures identification of key people and maintain relationship in particular also on superior levels
- Collects and distributes relevant information regarding the account
- Master or bachelor's degree preferably in either mechanical engineering or process engineering, or equivalent education
- Several years of experience in professional sales organization of an international company
- Interpersonal and cultural sensitivity skills
- familiary with the oil and gas/energy industry including EPC involvement.Knowledge of hydrogen industry would be advantageous
- Sound knowledge of written and spoken English (business fluent at a contractual level) is essential, Any other language is a plus especially German.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel internationally (30 - 30 %)
Together with a strong and capable team, you will contribute your technical and sales skills method towards successfully providing customer-oriented solutions in a challenging environment. Your strong communication skills enable you to translate ideas into solutions without losing sight of the costs. This feature requires the willingness to delve into details without losing focus on the whole.
In addition to well-founded IT skills (MS-Office, CRM), you will also be very adept in leadership management and be able to make use of these skills both independently and in a goal-oriented manner as part of a strong team.
Do you want to be a part of a global team across different cultures? We offer a range of diverse and exciting challenges within a dynamic international environment. Our employees appreciate the good working atmosphere and modern pay packages as well as the very good social and pension benefits. If you already have a Swiss work permit or are a citizen of the EU, we look forward to receiving your meaningful application.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents.
Burckhardt Compression AG | Location Winterthur I
Gabriella Stecher | Tel. +41 52 262 28 08