34 jobs in Company Management / Head of Department in Zug
Senior Director New Product Planning
Senior Director New Product Planning
DescriptionPosition at Seagen
Seagen is currently launching its first product in Europe in the therapeutic area of HER2+ metastatic breast cancer. The new Europe & International region of Seagen encompasses all Pharmaceutical Markets globally except the US. As the Executive/Senior Director Europe and International New Product Planning reporting to the Vice President of European and International Operations you will:
- Be the Commercial lynchpin between Global teams and the International region
- Provide the International commercial vision and strategy for pre-clinical and clinical programs. Plan and execute TV international prelaunch plan
- Develop our further International expansion strategy
- Spearhead our International commercial business development strategy
- In a post-COVID environment develop our future go to market model and drive the capability development to support this
This is a new senior role within the European and International operations function with a broad strategic remit that requires a seasoned industry professional with vision drive and passion to shape and deliver the next phase of Seagen’s growth.
- Act as the bridge between GPT’s GCTs and VESPA teams and the International organization in order to ensure International commercial/operational perspectives and requirements are embedded in program plans. i.e. ensure incorporation of International perspectives in key decisions.
- Lead and drive International launch plans and organizational set up requirements for Tisotumab Vedotin
- Partner with the Global Corporate Development team to identify opportunities and develop an appropriate commercial International BD strategy/target list to support our business objectives and drive profitability.
- Critically assess go to market realities post COVID; develop our future model and identify and implement the required capability build to support this
- Develop our Asian Commercial and operational set up strategy.
- Work with Marketing, Market Research and Business Analytics teams to provide forecasts for pipeline assets across the international region.
- Work with Europe and International medical affairs, VAP and health economics and outcomes research teams to enable the development of robust payer and health system value propositions and ensure the required payer, provider and patient insights are obtained to inform clinical development programs and business development decisions.
- IN GENERAL: Proactively partner with all appropriate stakeholders across Seagen functions (e.g. R&D, Global Marketing, program management etc.) to develop, refine and implement the International commercial strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., business, chemistry, biology); MBA or PharmD preferred
- Proficiency in multiple languages preferred
- 15+ years pharmaceutical industry experience
- Minimum 10 years with direct experience in multiple commercial roles (for example brand marketing, sales, market research/analytics, new product planning, market access)
- Demonstrable marketing and commercial experience across multiple countries/territories
- Experience of Business Development commercial assessment and strategy development
- Deep understanding of Global pharmaceutical R&D process required; prior experience working in or with development teams/Global project or brand teams
- Hands on direct experience of regional organizational planning and operational start up
- Deep therapeutic knowledge in Oncology/Hematology proven ability to quickly gain in-depth understanding of various disease states
- Strong understanding of Global payer market dynamics, and pricing considerations
- Exceptional strategic thinking skills
- Strong analytical skills, including experience with developing and testing assumptions, developing forecasts, determining commercial value, assessing risk and synthesizing qualitative and quantitative research
- Strong financial acumen, including experience working with P&L and NPV
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate clinical/scientific information
- Demonstrated ability to work with stakeholders and collaborate effectively with global functions and across cultures
- Demonstrated ability to work across functions
- Demonstrated ability to lead with and without authority
As a leading employer in our industry, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.Seagen.com .
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment.