A position at Suva is about much more than just getting on with your work. With us you can get involved and take responsibility. You will lead the way in the prevention of accidents and do your bit for people’s safety at work and at home – just like your 4,200 or so colleagues. We offer a stable, modern environment — allow yourself to be pleasantly surprised and grow with us.
The Asset Allocation Team develops the strategic asset allocation for Suva’s investment portfolio. This includes asset & liability modelling, portfolio construction as well as qualitative research in close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders. The investment portfolio of over CHF 50 billion is invested globally in a broad range of asset classes.
In addition, the team manages and implements the tactical asset allocation based on quantitative and fundamental research as well as a portfolio of systematic investment strategies. We offer a 4-6 months internship in our team starting as soon as possible.
What awaits you
- Research, development and implementation of quantitative models based on fundamental analysis of macro-economic and market data
- Help in the development of periodic macro-economic fundamental analysis of markets
- Support in the further development of the tactical asset allocation
- Further development of our infrastructure for investment analysis, trading, position management and risk management
- Get insights into Multi-Asset Investment Management, cross-asset derivative markets, systematic trading strategies and broader institutional asset management
What we expect
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in economics or finance, Master’s degree or higher preferred
- Keen interest in financial markets and macro-economics
- Previous work experience in the asset management industry, quantitative work experience preferred
- Strong financial modelling and analytical skills
- Programming skills in Python (or similar), VBA is a plus
- German native speaker preferred, fluent English is required
- Knowledge of financial markets and financial instruments
What we offer
- A base to develop and grow on. Personally, as a team and for the company.
- Modern working conditions at Suva means: a work-life balance that is lived, a partnership-based business, an excellent working environment.
- Appreciation is not a hollow phrase at Suva. It can be felt every day from management and fellow employees.
- A corporate culture characterized by respect, fairness and transparency.
Who is looking forward to meeting you
079 768 2002