In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Sonova has more than 14,000 committed employees in over 100 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives.
Phonak Communications AG, located in Murten, is a company of the Sonova Group. We are the global market leader and Sonova’s competence center for ultra-miniaturized wireless communication systems. Our product offering ranges from communication devices for hearing impaired persons to professional communication solutions for security, industry and broadcast applications. Join our mission and become part of our team! Apply now for the following position:Phonak / Switzerland / MurtenProject Manager (m/f)Together with a team of highly skilled specialists of multiple disciplines (engineering and support functions), you are responsible for the lead of product development, Phonak Communications technology or post-launch engineering projects.
- Definition and organization of multi-disciplinary projects, starting from a concept (establishment of detailed requirements, project planning and organization, definition of the need for resources, assessment of risks, establishment of a project budget, assessment of IP and relevant regulations)
- Management of multi-disciplinary projects (leadership role, management of subcontracting work, monitoring, reporting, ensuring compliance with the quality system)
- Delivery of an industrialized product to operations
- Delivery of a validated and homologated product to the markets
- Product feasibility assessments
- Engineering Degree (Dipl. or Master ETH / University / FH) or equivalent, preferably in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years’ proven experience in the management of multidisciplinary projects
- Experience in microelectronics product development, including embedded software, wireless communication is a plus
- Dynamic, self-driven, assertive, strong analytical skills
- Strong project leadership in a complex environment
- Ability to communicate efficiently and convincingly
- Fluent in English, good command of German and/or French
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Kathrin Krause, Director Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.Phonak Communications AG
+41 26 672 96 72Apply